About Me

My photo
This is my 2nd semester at George Mason, I am a seinor and graduate in Fall '08. I have been back in VA for 2 1/2 yrs and now live in Manassas, before that I lived and went to school in Seattle, Washignton for 2 yrs. I am originally from Haymarket, VA. After I graduate hopefully I will be outta here again! :)

Monday, October 13, 2008

Census Map Examples Post


This is a census map of Languages spoken at home in the 2000 census. I like this just because it is so diverse, and its something I am interested in.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great beat ! I wish to apprentice while you amend your site,
how can i subscribe for a blog site? The account aided me a acceptable deal.
I had been a little bit acquainted of this your broadcast offered bright clear concept

Also visit my web site sky