About Me

My photo
This is my 2nd semester at George Mason, I am a seinor and graduate in Fall '08. I have been back in VA for 2 1/2 yrs and now live in Manassas, before that I lived and went to school in Seattle, Washignton for 2 yrs. I am originally from Haymarket, VA. After I graduate hopefully I will be outta here again! :)

Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Lab #10 - Image Overlay in Google Earth



This is a map of Seattle and the area's large highways. This one took a bit more tweeking to make it fit closely. I think I did a pretty good job with it. It was easier to line up because of the roads and land/water boundaries.



This is my overlay of Mt. Rainer National Park. I picked this because I figured it would be good for the topo changes and draping. This was a bit hard to line up because I needed to check back and forth to find the towns like Sunrise.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

My brother suggested I would possibly like this website.
He used to be totally right. This publish truly made my day.
You cann't imagine simply how much time I had spent for this info! Thank you!

Also visit my site: Buy VImax