About Me

My photo
This is my 2nd semester at George Mason, I am a seinor and graduate in Fall '08. I have been back in VA for 2 1/2 yrs and now live in Manassas, before that I lived and went to school in Seattle, Washignton for 2 yrs. I am originally from Haymarket, VA. After I graduate hopefully I will be outta here again! :)

Monday, October 13, 2008

Interactive Music Map Posting

I think this is the last posting I need. I have been looking on our class 411 blog page and Martha, Ryan and Kevin's pages also to make sure I got them all. This is a link to Seattle's Interactive Music Map. Seattle being one of my favorite places and overflowing with music nd music history seemed like a good choice.



Seattle Music Map

This site gives you a map of land marks, and then you can click to see pictures, and info about the site, such as the Jimmy Hendrix statue. Seattle is where Jimmy is buried.

No comments: